Monday, September 8, 2014

El Goog

I seriously think that Google should re-brand. I am sure there are a lot of different names this behemoth has been called over the years and my favorite has been "El Goog". So my recommendation is that they go right ahead and make it official. Change their name to "El Goog". Ask me why and I will tell you this: with the Glass now being made more widely available and with the this-makes-privacy-invasion-oh-so-easy sentiment still very much prevalent, the company is just one crooked thought, twisted mind and perverted action away from being labeled "Go Ogle" (See what I did there!?). So for your own good Google, please rename yourself. Your current name might no longer invoke the image of many zeros following the number one. Just lechery!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check the College Wise Expected Cutoff Marks available, Click here to get all the required information.
MAT Expected Cut Off